Memory Care in Gig Harbor, WA
A fresh perspective on dementia care.
When your loved one shows signs of cognitive decline or memory loss, Penrose Harbor at Heron’s Key offers innovative and progressive concepts in memory support within our program: Lighthouse Memory Care. Our unique memory support program is part of Penrose Harbor’s award-winning culture, which Holleran has recognized as an engaging community with highly satisfied residents and staff.
Exceptional care in an uplifting environment.
Our memory support program creates caring, supportive and positive experiences for residents and their families, providing tailored activities and programs that help make the most of every day.
The fresh environment includes a comfortable common living room, inviting dining room and a beautifully landscaped, secure courtyard. Residences feature an innovative home-like design with all-private suites and private baths. It all comes together to continue the welcoming, uplifting atmosphere residents have come to love about life on the Key Peninsula.
Learn more about moving into the Lighthouse Memory Care neighborhood at Penrose Harbor.
For questions about Lighthouse Memory Care at Penrose Harbor, call (877) 770-5126.
INCLUDED SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- Private suites with private bathrooms
- Individualized care plans designed to meet the unique needs of each resident
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Medication management
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing/showering and personal hygiene
- Three meals daily, plus nutritious snacks throughout the day (physician-ordered diets available)
- Personal laundry service and weekly housekeeping
- Activities and events specifically for those with memory disorders
- Secure Memory Care neighborhood with secure outdoor courtyard
- Health clinic and continuum of on-site health care
LIFETIME RESIDENCY AND MONTHLY FEE SCHEDULE:
Lifetime residency fee: $3,000
Levels of care (based on additional care needed from minimal to extensive):
Level 1 monthly fee: $7,968
Level 2 monthly fee: $8,985
Level 3 monthly fee: $10,002
Does your loved one have long-term care insurance?
Ask us how a long-term care insurance policy applies to Lighthouse Memory Care at Penrose Harbor.
Memory Care Frequently Asked Questions
Memory Care provides a distinct combination of individualized care, familiar neighborhood surroundings and professional expertise specifically designed for those who have Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. Residents live in an environment focused on their comfort and safety. Licensed, compassionate team members specially trained in Memory Care assist residents with daily tasks as needed. Residents take part in a full range of activities that are customized to meet individual interests and capabilities.
Memory Care offers all the services of Assisted Living, plus:
- A secure outdoor courtyard
- Activities specifically designed for those with memory loss
- Staff trained in dealing with symptoms of dementia, including stress, confusion and agitation
- 24-hour supervision
The following behaviors or circumstances might indicate that someone requires Memory Care:
- Behavior changes
- Wandering or confusion/disorientation that impacts personal safety
- Overall decline in physical health
- Caregiver stress